Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring is in the Air!

   It has been so long since my last post. I have survived the first week back from spring break. Boy was it a LONG one! The kids did not do too bad with transitioning back into the classroom. Of course I had those one or two who kept saying "I want to go home"... and it wasn't even 9am yet!
   Anyways I have been dabbling a bit on new ideas to put into my TPT store. I would have more if my computer didn't decide that this was the week it wanted to crash and stop working... I guess all those blog ideas and TPT finds really "weighed" it down. So I've been slowly trying to get my computer to love me again.
Grab yourself a freebie, Color by Word Family: Short I... I can't seem to figure out how to get a picture of the title page onto my blog. It seems I am not that blog savvy as I thought. While there check out my TPT SALE for April 15th ONLY (It's my dad's birthday).Leave me a comment while there. Enjoy! And Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment