Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Freebie(s) before I go...

 So I am off on vacation... well a mini-vacation. I will be back tomorrow night. But I am going with two of my co-workers to the beach. I am not really a beach person, I just like to go and listen to the waves. I don't get in the water (bad high school experience). Anywho, I love listening and watching others have fun at the beach, that's why I tag along.

  But before I go, I wanted to share a freebie I found while looking at my Bloglovin' (love it) posts from those I follow. Ever heard of Graphics From the Pond? Of course you have! I just wrote a post about her a few days ago too. I love her cute clip art and try to buy some clip art once a month (sometimes more). But she just posted a new set called Scrappy Apples Friends.

  Aren't they so cute? I bet you are already thinking of the multitude of projects you can make with these. So I want you to click on the picture and check out her post on how you can get those apples FREE. Yup, it's easy!

  Another freebie from the Throwback Thursday linky party. Check out the linky party {here} when you get a chance lots of great ideas. I was reading The Teacher's Wife's post on the Double "OO". It's a cute Throwback on how her kids were able to beat her brother arm wrestling just by the power of the double "oo". Check out her post and grab your freebie!

 And check out the tip from Grade School Giggles:

No comments:

Post a Comment