Sunday, July 14, 2013

Feeling in the mood for gifting!

 I always love to give gifts and surprises. I just recently surprised my co-worker with a day trip to Virginia Beach and an evening concert. She didn't know where we were going or what we were doing until the minute before leaving for the beach! I love stuff like that! I love to give to others... but not see you open your gift. I know I am weird, it just puts me on the spot and makes me feel all shy. But to give a gift to a complete stranger and hope that you did okay is always the nerve-wracking thing until you get that email that says they "loved it" or "it had all their favorites". Those moments always make the gift giving process more exciting and I always find myself repeating the process over and over again. Thus, this...

 YES! Right up my alley! I have signed up for the Back to School Blogger Exchange and I hope you will too. All you need to do is sign up (click on the button to be taken to the form) and you will be in charge of sending one blogger a fun treat that's Back to School themed ($15 limit) and you will get a fun package in return from a secret blogger who had your name! Make sure that when you sign up that you include your favorite colors, your classroom theme/colors and any interesting fact about yourself to help your secret blogger put together your fun gift. So click on that button and sign up for the Back to School Blogger Exchange. Plus you should get your goodies in August, just in time for back to school (well for most of us, sorry for those who have to go back this month.)
P.S. Don't forget to stop by Our K Crew Rocks as they are a BRAND NEW blog (only 10 followers) and follow them. Make sure to enter in their Target gift card giveaway! Woohoo, my favorite store! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment