Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New TPT products and sale!

I'm going to try to not go overboard with this post (laughable, I know!) but I have homework to do from my STEM workshop. This STEM stuff is starting to become clear although sometimes it still goes over my head!!

Anywho, I wanted to let you know what I have my two new items on sale at my store until tomorrow 8/8 for $1 off. And if you are a follower of my TPT store, check your inbox as I sent an email out to all my followers. One product, my big number order pack, Colorful Rainbows: Number Order, that took off. But I have TONS of skip counting cards (1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 number sets) plus lots of recording sheets that are simple, medium and challenging.
Colorful Rainbows: Number Order 
 I finally finished my Halloween Math pack and it has MANY more pages than what I first began with which was 10! As you can see from the preview I now have more. Plus more that you can't even see from the picture... 56 pages!! Lots of cards and recording sheets. And something new I tried, Crack the Halloween code. If you hang up the domino pumpkin cards or the ten frame cards around the room, students have to count up the dots and record their answers on their recording sheet. Then solve the riddles. **Halloween is coming faster than you know it. Get it now because this might not be on sale after this!**

My state is 1 of the 5 that DO NOT do Common Core (sad I know) so I didn't even want to attempt to label them as such and mess you guys up if you were looking for something specific. If you feel you are a Common Core guru and can help me label my products, please leave me a comment with your email and I will contact you for your help.:) Thanks in advanced.

Giveaways:
The Polished Teacher (her alphapalooza is still going strong!!
Growing Firsties Favorite Things Extravaganza
Crayons & Curls Thinking Mats Giveaway (K-5) ends soon
Life in First Grade Teacher Anchor Giveaway Share It to Win It! (this was a new find)

And don't forget my Freebie Finds tab at the top. I have added lots new freebies, just scroll down if you have already seen them. Enjoy!

1 comment: