Monday, December 2, 2013

I'm feeling ahead of the game! TPT Cyber SALE

Yesterday, I got a jump start on my lesson planning for the month of December. Of course I know I have the option of changing things as they come along but it does feel good to be "done". So with a little extra time on my hands I created my new product:

 I decided to participate in the Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber sale and continue my store sale until 12/4. Which means you could get my newest product for up to 28% off.

You can add this product to your wishlist but make sure to grab my newest freebie, Gingerbread Holiday. Which is just like my December Holiday beginning sounds product. So you can "try" it before you buy it.

Well I am off to buy some of the things that I finally moved from my wishlist into my cart! Happy shopping! Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment