Sunday, July 17, 2011

Woo Hoo my first post!

Wow it is my very first post. I thought I should get out into the blogging world after "stalking" all the wonderful teaching blogs I have found this summer. My name is Desiree and I teach kindergarten in Virginia. I am loving it and this upcoming year will be my 2nd year teaching kindergarten. Before that I taught pre-k for 4 years.
I am very excited to use all the wonderful ideas I have learned this summer by just following teacher blogs. I was introduced to Lettering Delights, DJ Inkers, Pinterest, Teachers Pay Teachers, Teacher's Notebook and Teaching Blog Addict and it is only the middle of July. I'm an avid reader of all grade level's blogs so drop me a link to your blog and I probably can tell you if I have read, heard or even seen your blog. Oh and if you don't have a blog yet, get one, I did and it was pretty easy. Just think of what you want it named and voila (if the name isn't taken) it is now yours to do what you want. In my case it will probably be to showcase the ideas I found this summer and my journey throughout kindergarten.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm a new follower. I also just discovered Pinterest and I have spent the last 2 hours just looking! Another addiction! Good thing its summer!
    Coloring Outside The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your name! I want to sing it... like JLo... Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got... I'm just a Kinder on the block! hahaha! Love it!

    Welcome. I started about 3 weeks ago too! It's addicting and fun!


    Empowering Kinders and Other Kids Too
    Empowering Little Learners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sure you don't mind... I am sharing your site because I think it's cool! =) Hop over to my FB to see! Hopefully you will get some traffic that way.

    BTW - Teacher Blog Traffic School is a great help! I signed up for it and I am so glad I did. Charity is amazing and she will help you grow and from what I hear help you to turn a profit (if that's a goal you have.) Tell them I sent you! I am serious about it to! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Lopez thank you for taking the time to comment. Pinterest is an addiction and I just love looking through people's blogs to see if I can follow them. I love seeing what others have found that I can't wait to try out myself.:)

    ReplyDelete