Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

So I know it might be a while before I get back to my blog today so I wanted to remind you about Cyber Monday. I forgot all about Cyber Monday last year and missed some deals. You can check your favorite stores online to see what their deals are for today. I found Kohl's is having "take an extra 20% off" (which is always fun). And PLUS check out your favorite seller at TPT who might be having a 20% off sale and TPT is having a 10% Cyber Monday sale. So you could get 30% off things in your wishlist. And if your wishlist is like mine you might have tons of activities to by for "later". Well it is later... so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete