Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving and some help needed...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you are enjoying yourself and relaxing... especially enjoying your days off from school. I am trying to do my best to enjoy the Thanksgiving break because my principal tried to get everyone into the CHRISTMAS spirit before we left from break. I can't even think about Christmas right now but I have to if I want my class to win the door decorating contest... which has to be decorated by Thursday of next week. We have so many days left of November where I wanted to plan to "fit in" all the Thanksgiving stuff I didn't get to do, but can't do that if I have to do Christmas projects with my students to get our door ready and competition ready.
So does anyone have any fun Christmas (or other holidays) activities/projects my kinders could do to help decorate our door? Thanks in advance for any ideas.:)
Enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment