Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some progress...teacher's desk

So I have made some progress since I last started this project, one Wednesday evening. I am quite happy with the results... is it going to make me use my teacher desk? No because I can't even get my chair back there and I LOVE my chair. But it is functional. Should I get rid of it? Or move my teacher's desk to a different part of the room. Maybe even switch my "math area" to where my teacher desk is now, then will I begin to use it more... I don't know, I would have to sit in an uncomfortable chair to do it.
But as you can see I put the listening area table over here so maybe my kids will get to use this station.

My teaching table all ready for the next group. Where do you store your smartboard? Mine is currently blocking either a bulletin board or my whiteboard.

I have made some more progress but I don't have any new pictures. I hope to show you more of my "de-cluttering."

4 comments:

  1. I feel like I am constantly trying new arrangements and organizing in my room! My Smartboard hangs on the wall. I'm your newest follower. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smartboard hangs on my wall, so it takes up all of my whiteboard space! I have a small mobile whiteboard that gets moved around the classroom all the time, I really wish I had more wall space! Your decluttering looks wonderful! I am going to try to go through some of my tubs this weekend!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desiree...it looks beautiful! Good job! You inspire me! Sometimes I wish our Smartboards were mounted on the wall, but then we would have NO flexibility. And it would end up taking up wall space...probably white board space! So, I am struggling with the same issue.
    I am still really impressed with your clean, clutter-free space! Congrats!

    Kindergarten Bus

    ReplyDelete