Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feeling a bit creative... you?

  So it has been two long weeks of not doing touching my laptop. The reason being because I knew I would be on it blogging and printing like crazy. So today was the first day that I decided to get back in touch with my laptop and look what I found: Math and Literacy Swap. Well it is hosted by the lovely Kristen Poindexter from Kristen's Kindergarten and she got the idea to do math and literacy ideas from Pinterest and is opening it up to us (teachers) and letting us sign up for ones that we wanted to create. If you click here you can go to the Swap #2 that she had to open up because of so many of us teachers who wanted in on the first swap. But if you click on the first link, Math and Literacy Swap it will take you to the pictures of activities she pinned on Pinterest that you can do for the swap. Hurry though as she opened this up yesterday and decided to say well "I still have a few open spots left"... then Swap #2 was born. On Swap #2 we still have some spots left so sign up... you only have to create 20 of the same activity then you will get 20 different activities (yours plus 19 others) that come back to you. Isn't being creative so rewarding?!!

It is great to be back with my laptop and the blogging world. I've missed you.


2 comments:

  1. Desiree, I just found your blog. I'm your latest follower! If you have time, please come over to my blog and pick up some really nice freebies for kindergarten. :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back to the blogging world too after a long hiatus. Love your blog. I awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Hop on over to my blog to pick it up. :-)

    Cindy
    Blog Stalker
    http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete