Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Open... My Store!

 As much time as I spend on Teachers Pay Teachers, it can get really addictive. Well throw in posting activities you make and I am definitely addicted. If I am not on Pinterest then I am on Teachers Pay Teachers. I just posted two new things in my new store and I can't wait to post more. But first I have to create them. I wonder where all the other sellers get their ideas or activity names from. Like I want to create but what I should I make? Or the better question is what CAN I make?
 I don't know how the winter weather is treating all of you but we just had lots and lots of SNOW on Sunday. It was fun but of course it was clear just in time to go to school on Tuesday. Shucks! I want a snow day! But I created some wintry wonderland stuff to maybe get the weather in the mood to providing us teachers with a much needed snow day!
Students match the snowman to a snowflake to match the correct tally marks.
 Check out my TPT store to get it for FREE!


And if anyone can tell me how to add a picture of my activities without it being blurry or cut off I would really appreciate. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am your new follower!!!

    I completely agree that TPT...and blogging...and emailing can be quite addictive! I usually have all three windows open at once.

    Lovely blog girly!!

    Michelle

    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to go grab this!

    Do you create your activities in Powerpoint?

    I'll be glad to help if I can....if you aren't using a Mac. =)

    Come visit me when you can! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Desiree = great blog so glad I found you. I'm your newest follower and can't wait to see what you are up to. So I will have to pop in often. Come visit me when you get a chance I teach first.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete